And we’re back!
After a longer hiatus than I wanted, I’m back to the blog! There were many reasons I opted to take a break, but the main one was that Baby L did not sleep through the night one. single. night. during his first year of life. Every bit of my energy was used up on taking care of things that I needed to do to keep myself and my family healthy (and pay the bills!).
So, long story short, here are the important things you’d need to know to about the basics of life since my last post:
- Baby L finally got tubes in his ears and has slept almost every night since!! This has been life-changing for me because I actually feel like a semi-normal human being again! No lie, I’ve slept 9 hours straight most nights for the last 3 weeks. I think my body is trying to catch up from the last year.
- I did run that half marathon in November and I PR’ed by 6 minutes! It was such an amazing day!
- Both kids (and hubby) are healthy and happy and driving me crazy the best they can. I’m sure I’ll have more interesting anecdotes about life with them as I continue to write.
- I’ve finally taken the leap and joined the Oiselle Volee team and I could not be more excited to be included in a group of inspiring women runners from all walks of life. 🙂
- Hannah (<–my BRF) and I have signed up to run the Flying Pig Half Marathon in Cincinnati this spring and training is already under way! Much more on that later.
I think that about covers it for now.
And I turn the big 3-0 in 9 days!! I have some big plans for this year, but you’ll just have to come back to read about them later 😉